Universal remote control for Samsung devices can be programmed using several methods. For the remote control, you need working codes to find and perform the programming steps carefully. After you program the Samsung universal remote control, you can operate multiple smart devices with a single key command.
Programming Universal Remote Control For Samsung TV
The universal remote control can be used to manage up to 3 devices with a single remote. However, initially, you have to set up Samsung universal remote control for your device such as setup lg blu-ray remote to samsung. To setup control for your Samsung smart TV, you can use any of the below available methods:
How To Program Universal Remote For Samsung TV With Codes?
- Firstly, try to declare the constructor of the device. Choose from one of the given options: “TV” setup, “DVD” setup, or “VCR” setup depending on the device that you want to set up the remote control. Now follow the steps given below:
- Select the brand name of your device from the list. If the brand name is not listed there, press the left arrow to cancel and then navigate to Automatic Search.
- Click the TV/DVD option depending on the device you want to handle, and then hold “SETUP” until the light below the former key blinks twice.
- Fill up one of the 4-digit Samsung universal remote codes from the list.
- Press the power button. If the TV/DVD/VCR has turned off, it indicates that you have selected the right code. Otherwise, try using another universal remote control code and repeat steps 1-3. If none of the given codes work with your remote, try the automatic search method.
How To Program Universal Remote For Samsung TV Without Codes?
This method is preferably used when none of the brand codes connect the universal remote to the Samsung tv, or your brand name is unavailable in the list. Here are some of the major steps undertaken in the Automatic search method if you follow each step then samsung remote control change button functions works very well:
- Switch on the equipment. Now click on the appropriate device key, for instance, “TV,” if you want to set up control for Smart TV.
- Tap & hold “SETUP” until the red light under the device key blink twice.
- Press “9,9,1”. And the red light blinks twice.
- Tap any one of the function keys like “left arrow, play, or mute,” etc. However, if you don’t press any key at that point, the “Power” button is tested.
- Point the remote control at your Smart TV and repeatedly tap “CH +/-“ until the chosen function is performed. For instance, a volume bar displays or switches off the device.
- Then, Tap on “SETUP” to save the code of your device. Now, the device is programmed to operate with universal remote control.
How To Program Universal Remote For Samsung TV Auto Code Seach
If you want to know about the code that works best for your device and if the Samsung universal remote is not working, follow these steps and the guide below. Then you can find it with the device code features. Select the appropriate option and follow these steps to program universal remotes for Samsung tv or any other Samsung devices:
- Turn on the device. Then tap on the appropriate device buttons, for example, “TV,” if you want to set up a TV.
- Tap and hold “SETUP” until the red light under the device buttons blinks two times.
- Press the buttons “9. 9, 0”. The red light will blink twice.
- As the first digit of your remote code, click “1” and count the number of times the red light illuminates. If the red light doesn’t illuminate, the digit is “0”. For the second digit, tap “2” count the number of times the light blinks and repeat the same process for the 3rd and 4th digit of the code.
The found remote code may be used later instead of the available ones for TV setup, VCR setup, and DVD setup options.
Pressing the Single key instead of Multiple
You may set up the universal remote control for Samsung devices through a sequence of commands by clicking on a key with the Advanced Mode option. For instance, To switch off your DVR & TV at the same point, perform the follow these instructions:
- Go to the “Advanced Mode” option.
- Tap & hold the “SETUP” option until the red light on the remote control illuminates twice.
- Now press “9,9,5.”
- Click on the key to which you want to assign the operation sequence. For example “Power” button.
- Tap the key sequence (up to 8) that you need to click to perform the desired function, ex-, power or TV button.
- Click & hold “SETUP” until the red light illuminates twice.
If you have followed the process correctly, press “Power” in the mode that will turn off both the recorder & TV set. To reset the program sequence of commands:
- Press & hold “Setup” until the red light illuminates.
- Now tap “9,8,0.”
- Reset is successful if the red light illuminates twice, pauses, and blinks again.
For your Samsung smart device, here you can find some major remote programming methods that are easy with RCA universal remote Samsung codes and work with all remote brands. Also, you need to be aware of all the required details and have working universal remote codes & programming instructions. After following the correct instructions, your remote will be programmed successfully.