Do you want to operate your Samsung TV device with an LG universal remote? You may use your favorite universal remote to easily access all your smart devices after programming a universal remote control. The universal remote can be programmed in just a few easy steps using working universal remote codes for Samsung TVs and if you want blackweb remote then follow blackweb remote setup guide.
LG Universal Remote Codes For Samsung TV List
Most universal remotes use 3-digit, 4-digit, and 5-digit remote codes to program the control. So we have updated a list of Samsung universal remote codes for LG, and in the case of Magnavox universal remote codes for Samsung, look at this article. You will find codes and programming steps as well.
Samsung 4 Digit Remote Control Codes For LG Remote
Samsung 3 Digit Remote Control Codes For LG Remote
Some remote models only accept 3-digit codes. That’s why we provide these codes, so pick any code and start programming your device using the below-mentioned setup steps. Samsung soundbar codes are also provided in case you have a soundbar device.
How To Program LG Universal Remote For Samsung TV
Several methods are available to program a universal remote, like Automatic code search, keycode, and manual programming spectrum remote to Samsung tv following this article method. You can select any remote programming method and follow the instructions carefully.
You can program your LG universal remote for Samsung TV using the code mentioned above in this post. Follow the instructions below to program LG universal remote in the code entry method.
- Turn on your Samsung TV and Note down the code before going to programming.
- Hold the “setup” button until the power button LED turns on.
- After this, hit the “TV” button on the remote.
- Now enter the code that you selected for LG remote programming.
- If the code is correct, the power button LED will turn off. If the power button LED blinks or Stays solid, enter the following code.
- Finally, press and hold the “power” button on the remote. The Samsung TV should turn off.
- Press the “power” button to turn back on the Samsung TV.
- Check all the functions as expected.
If the functions are not working as expected, try to reprogram the remote using the next code and following the steps from step 3.
Programming a universal remote is quick and easy for everyone if you have the correct universal remote programming instructions and working Samsung ak59-0149a remote codes provided here. We have posted all the latest remote codes and programming methods on this page. Let us know if you find any conflict using these.