Universal remotes are getting more popular with every single running second. Because they are how you can control multiple devices at your home, you would not have to use various remotes for different devices. A universal remote is enough to control your Blu-Ray player, TV, DVD, samsung aircon remote, Soundbar, and Samsung home theater universal remote codes systems. For that, you need to apply the codes and properly program them.
Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes List
Here, you will find the complete list of the Samsung Blu-ray universal remote codes to program your device very quickly, the same as Samsung codes for the Panasonic remote process you must follow after you pick the code from the below list. So now you can go for the 4- digit codes.
How To Program Samsung Blu-Ray for Universal Remote
Suppose you must know the complete method to program the universal remote codes. You need to pay proper attention and keep various things in mind.
Even though several universal remotes are available to control the Samsung Blu-Ray device and Samsung DVD player remote codes are available on the website if you want, if you asked me which is best, then GE universal remote is the best compared to other universal remotes due to its unique features and user-friendly handling. In addition, you can program this remote in two ways: direct code entry method and auto-code search method. I will tell you the programming step-by-step below.
In this method, you will need to enter a while programming your remote, and that code should match the device model. Follow the instructions below.
- Connect all the power cables to your Samsung Blu-Ray device and turn it on.
- Insert new batteries into the remote to strengthen the infrared signals.
- Press the “Setup” key until the Red LED lights up.
- After this, hit the device button (Blu-Ray).
- Now enter the code that you selected for the Blu-Ray device.
- The LED light will go off.
- Finally, locate the remote toward the device and test functions, such as volume control, changing channels, and more.
If the remote works as expected, the remote is ready to use. If not, you will need to reprogram the remote with the correct code.
How To Program Samsung Blu-Ray for Universal Remote Without Code
The auto-code search method works under the scanning process, and you don’t need a code to program the GE remote. The remote will send several batch codes to the device while you are programming the remote.
- Switch on your Samsung Blu-Ray device.
- Long press the “Setup” button until the LED light turns on.
- Now press the device button (Blu-Ray).
- After that, press the “power” button on the remote to send ten codes to the device. The LED light will blink several times on the remote while sending the codes to the device.
- If the device turns off, go to the next step. If not, try to repeat the same procedure from step 2.
- Press the “power” button when the device turns off.
Finally, locate the remote to the device and press the “power” button to turn on the TV. Test all the functions of the remote as expected. If the device responds well to the remote command, the remote is ready to use and does not need further setup.
Now you have all the working remote codes for Samsung Blu-Ray, and it is straightforward to apply them, like how to program the uverse remote to a Samsung tv with the help of the procedure. You need to pick the correct code and apply them with the help of the remote. And I am sure that you will find this article very helpful.