You may find the xr11 codes For Samsung TVs anywhere on the internet. But there are only so many places where you can get the exact working ones and the process to use them. Well, in this post, we will be sharing the complete list of xr11 remote codes For Samsung TV as we did in Samsung tv codes for cox contour remote with the programming process to setup your very own universal remote with the help of the xr11 remote codes For Samsung TV.
Once you program your universal remote, you can control various devices with a single universal remote. Sound interesting? Let’s do it.
XR11 Remote Codes For Samsung TV List
Now that you have all the steps to use the xr11 universal remote codes For Samsung TV let’s explore the complete list of xr11 remote codes For Samsung TV and below we mentioned best working programming method along with alternate method for program yamaha remote to samsung .
XR11 Remote Codes Samsung Soundbar
How To Program xr11 Remote For Samsung TV
First, we want to share the programming process to use these xr11 universal codes For Samsung TV and huayu rm-l1130+8 Samsung code you can find on this website. Because only then can you use the given codes on your own, so let’s check out the complete process below.
- “Turn on” your Samsung TV and turn off another entertainment device at this time.
- Find the setup button to enable the leaning mode of the remote.
- Press and hold down the “SETUP” key until the LED light turns green.
- Enter the code using the remote keypad to program the xr11 remote for Samsung TV.
- Finally, test your remote so that it controls your Samsung TV volume and power as expected. If the device doesn’t respond, try to reprogram your remote with the next code.
This was all you were looking for. Now let’s use these xr11 remote codes For Samsung TV with the given method, and you will be able to program your remote very easily or use the steps for how to program bose remote to Samsung tv article to set up your device steps will the same for all the brands even for goldstone gs-32lcd as well.