Operating the Samsung home theater must include the two remotes, so if you want to eliminate the headache of the two remotes. Then you have to apply the remote codes like we did the cox Samsung tv code, which includes the 4- digit codes. You need to give the command with the remote’s help, and the system is set to work with the single remote.
Samsung Home Theater Universal Remote Codes List
Suppose you are looking for the 4-digit codes for the Samsung home theater. Then below, I am sharing the correct list without any errors. So, let’s move straight forward.
How To Program Samsung Home Theater for Universal Remote
Programming steps for the remote codes are very simple. You need to follow the below steps as we did in huayu universal remote code for Samsung post to set up with skipping anyone. So, without waiting anymore, follow these steps. Several universal remotes are available to control Samsung home theater, and you can get all the samsung remote functions of your original remote in these universal remotes. However, you will need to program the universal remote when you want to use it for your device. I recommend the ONN universal remote to control your Samsung home theater because its programming is much simpler and has a user-friendly controlling system and huayu universal remote setup guide if below steps not work . I will teach you two ways to program the remote: Auto-code search and code entry methods.
You must enter the code to program the remote in this method. Note down the code from the list before going to program your remote.
- Turn on your Samsung home theater.
- Press the “setup” button for 3 to 4 seconds. The LED indicator will turn on and stays solid.
- After this, press the desired “device” button. The LED light will flash once and remains on.
- Enter the code within 30 seconds of pressing the “device” button. The LED light will turn off after entering the code.
- Finally, press and hold the “power” button on the remote. The Samsung home theater should turn off if the code is correct.
If the code device doesn’t respond, try to reprogram your remote with the next code and follow the exact instructions to program.
How To Program Samsung Home Theater for Universal Remote Without Code
This method allows you to program the remote without code. The codes in the remote memory transmit to the device and find the correct code for the device while starting setup. Follow the instruction below to program the ONN universal remote for the Samsung home theater.
- Switch on your Samsung home theater and turn off another device during this time.
- Press the “setup” button for 3 to 4 seconds to enable the leaning mode in the remote. The LED light on the remote illuminates when the remote comes into leaning mode.
- After this, press the corresponding device key. For example, AUX. The LED light will blink once and remain on.
- Now start the code searching: press and hold the “power” or “play” button to send the remote codes to the device. The LED light blinks several times while the remote sends the codes to the device.
- Press “1” immediately when the device turns off.
- If you fail to press “1”, press the “setup” button to start the code searching process again.
After this, turn back on the Samsung home theater and check all the functions. If everything works well, the remote is ready to use. If not, try to reprogram the remote from step 2.
So, it’s time to apply the remote codes for the Samsung home theater. And I can assure you that you will not face any difficulty. Because Above, I have shared the correct list of the codes and program dish remote to Samsung tv too. But, still you have any problem, then let us know.