Remote controls are now getting more capable and powerful all the time and still adding up new features. One of the best ways to remove the clutter is programming a remote to handle your multiple Samsung smart devices, as we did in the program bose remote to Samsung tv article. Even you can do it with your Dish network receiver remote. To use your dish remote, you need to learn to program remote dish codes for Samsung.
Dish Remote Codes For Samsung TV List
To set up a dish remote, you don’t need a Dish network code list because these codes are built in, and you can automatically cycle through them. Westinghouse universal remote codes for Samsung tv will be here. The remote will test for its first code when you tap on next.
|Code Type||Dish Remote Codes|
|Dish Remote 3 Digit||505, 523, 627, 653, 707, 717, 718, 654, 738, 680, 684, 702, 755, 761, 794, 833, 564, 566, 601, 858, 897, 506, 516, 520, 655, 658|
|Dish Remote 4 Digit||2051, 1632, 0814, 1060, 3993, 0702, 0812, 3382, 0766, 0060, 0030, 1575, 3970, 0178, 1903|
How to Program Dish Remote For Samsung TV
You can program your Dish remote with Samsung TV with two processes that depend on your remote model like cybertec. One of the processes works with older dish remotes of models 20.0 and 21.0, and another works with 40.0, 50.0, 52.0, and 54.0. I will teach you two methods to programming your Dish remote, Code entry and code scanning. Both ways are much simple and complete within a minute if you follow all the instructions correctly.
How to Program Dish Remote For Samsung TV Codes
In this method, you will need to enter a code manually on the remote to connect it to the Samsung TV.
- Turn on your Samsung TV.
- Press and hold the “TV” button on the remote until all the mode buttons illuminate.
- After that, release the “TV” button. The “TV” button will flash.
- Now enter the code that you selected for your remote programming.
- Press the “POUND (#)” key after entering the code. The “TV” button will flash three times.
- Now test your remote by pressing the power button on the remote. If the “TV” turns off, the remote has found the correct code.
- After this, turn on the device with the help of the “power” button on the remote. Check all the functions as expected.
If the device doesn’t respond to the remote command, press the “1” key to enter another code.
How to Program Dish Remote For Samsung TV Without Code
In this method, you don’t need to enter a code manually. The remote will send several codes to the device to transmit the correct code.
- Switch on the Samsung TV.
- Press the “TV” button until all the mode buttons turn on.
- After this, release the “TV” button, and the “TV” button will blink once.
- Now locate the remote to the Samsung TV and press the “power” key.
- Press the “CH+” button slowly until the device turns off.
- Press the “POUND (#)” key immediately when the device turns off.
- Turn back on the Samsung TV and check the rest of the remote functions. If the response is how you expected, further setup is not needed.
If the remote doesn’t work or works partially, try to reprogram your remote from step 2 or check these steps.
Please write us your feedback and queries about our dish tv remote articles so we can improve ourselves. Cox remote codes for Samsung tv have also been updated with new codes. Check them once. We are continuously updating our website with new universal codes so let us know if you don’t find any new universal codes here.