It can also use the Original Digibox Sky plus box remote to control your TV. This remote may help with essential functions like volume, number keys, and up/down keys, and it also can be used for some special functions. It works the same with Philips universal remote codes Samsung once you pair. Not all TV brands are included in the code list, although the Sky remote controls 95% of TV models.
Sky Remote codes For Samsung TV List
Sky remote uses 3-digit and 4-digit codes to program the remote control with your Samsung TV. These codes you need to insert while following the remote programming instructions.
|Sky Code Type||Sky Remote Codes|
060 037 065 584 398 245 476 318 037 516 292
|Soundbar||2079 3159 0646|
How to Program Sky Remote For Samsung TV
Programming a sky remote is easy when you have manufactured code and step-by-step instructions to program your remote for how to set up chunglap universal remote for Samsung visit this. So below, we have given all the applicable methods along with their process.
You can program your Sky remote using the code mentioned in this post. Follow the instructions below to program your Sky remote for Samsung TV and follow the guide like Verizon remote codes Samsung process. Note: To see a model of your remote, remove the battery compartment cap, where you can see battery information and model number
- Turn on your Samsung TV.
- Press the “TV” key.
- After this, press the “OK” and the “RED” buttons simultaneously on the remote. The LED light will flash twice on top of the remote.
- Now enter the code to program the Sky remote for your Samsung TV.
- Finally, press the “Volume” buttons on the remote. If the “Volume” button symbols appear on the TV screen, the remote is programmed successfully.
If the Samsung TV doesn’t respond to the remote command, try to reprogram the remote from step 2 and use the following code or use this alternative method to setup.
How to Program Sky Remote For Samsung TV Without Code
- Turn on your Samsung TV.
- Press the “HOME” button on the TV.
- Choose “SETTINGS” on the screen.
- After this, select the remote type you are using.
- Select the “control your TV” option on the screen.
- Now select the “FIND IT FOR ME” option.
- Press the “1” and “3” digits for three seconds simultaneously.
- After this, the programming code will appear on the screen. Enter the code on the remote.
- Press the “volume” buttons on your sky remote. If it controls the volume, the remote setup is complete.
If the remote doesn’t work, press and hold the “7” and “9” until the remote LED light blinks four times to factory reset the Sky Q remote. After this, start programming freshly by following the exact programming instructions from step 2.
We hope you will find this article helpful in setting up your Samsung TV control with Sky remote and this insignia remote for Samsung tv codes and set. This website lists all kinds of universal remote codes to manage multiple home entertainment devices with a single remote.