You want to manage your devices with the help of a single remote. Then you reach the perfect destination as you need to enter the Samsung remote codes from your remote. Although it is not easy to program your device, here, below, you will get the list of the GE universal remote codes for Samsung tv and the proper procedure and alternate setup steps in xr11-rf remote programming for samsung article. So get relaxed and read this post till the end.
GE Universal Remote Codes For Samsung TV List
Here is a list of the working GE codes of the Samsung TV so that you can easily program your device with the single remote only, and this method can work for how to connect the Samsung tv to the home theater. So, without waiting for anyone, let’s begin.
How To Program A GE Universal Remote To A Samsung TV
This is just 6 steps process which is very easy to setup and also we provided alternate method in how to program yamaha remote to samsung article do follow that if below method is not work.
- In the first step, you have to “Turn On The Device,” in which you must apply the codes.
- After that, press and hold the button “SETUP” Or “Code Search” with the help of the remote. You have to press the button until the indicator’s light is ON.
- Now, for the device, you must press and release the button you want to program. In the case of AUX, press the “AUX button” from the device which is assigned to the AUX.
- Although you will see the indicator light will blink and remain lit for some time, as mentioned above, I have shared the list of the codes. Just pick one code.
- After selecting any one code, apply the 4-digit remote code with the help of the number button of the remote. Once the code is entered, you will see the “Turn OFF” indicator light.
- In the last step, aim the remote at the Samsung TV and press the “POWER” button. Now you will see that your device “Turn OFF.”
You will not face any problems while programming the remote codes. If you are facing any problems, read how to program a universal remote for Samsung tv. It can clear all your doubts. Because above, I have shared all the information regarding the GE universal remote codes for Samsung TVs. Please do not hesitate to leave a question in the comment section.