Do you want a DirecTV universal remote control for Samsung? Now you can control TV, DirecTV, Stereo, or Video components with advanced universal remotes for Samsung smart tv remote: button functions by replacing the original Samsung TV that enables you to consolidate the clutter of using multiple original remotes into a single unit wrapped with advanced management features.
DIRECTV Remote Codes For Samsung TV List
When you program a DirecTV remote to a Samsung TV, you need a list of universal codes that helps you set up the remote control with your smart device, like Vivitar universal remote codes for Samsung tv, etc. These codes are 4-digit and 5-digit codes available according to the remote brand. So we have updated a list of working DirecTV remote codes here.
How to Program DIRECTV Remote For Samsung TV
Programming a DirecTV remote is easy if you follow appropriate programming Samsung remote instructions and remote codes. Several methods are available, like code search and keycode, that you can choose to program your universal remote for Samsung tv and Samsung soundbar.
- Click and hold on to the “Code Search” key until the led indicator turns on, then release the Code search button you are holding.
- Tap and leave the desired device category button like TV, CBL/SAT, Blu-Ray, etc. The red led indicator blinks and then remains lit.
- Now you have to enter the 4-digit universal remote codes from the list of available codes.
- Note: Once you have entered a valid universal remote, the red light indicator will turn off. And if the code you entered is invalid the red indicator flashes.
- Press the keys like channel Up or down when the device turns on. No further programming is needed if the device responds to the key you have pressed.
- If some keys do not respond to operate your device, then you need to try any other alternative remote codes for your remote brand.
Directv Remote Volume Not Working on Samsung TV
First turn on your TV and receiver. Then, reset the remote to factory defaults by pressing and holding Mute and Select until the green light blinks twice. Next, enter 981 and wait for four green blinks.
- After that, pair the remote to Genie in RF by pressing and holding Mute and Enter. Wait for the “Remote successfully set up to RF” message, and then press Select.
- Finally, program the Genie Remote to your Samsung TV using the receiver’s menu or manual codes from the Code Look Up Tool.
- To fix the volume issue, you can program an audio device. Navigate to Settings & Help > Settings > Remote Control > Program Remote > Program or Change Audio Device. Choose the same brand as your TV and select “It Worked” on the first code. Then, select the TV setting for the volume key.
Directv Remote Will Not Change Channels How To Fix
If you are having trouble with your DirecTV remote not changing channels, you can try this simple fix:
- Push and hold the Guide button for 3 seconds.
- A new window should pop up showing all the channels and HD channels available.
- Select “All Channels” and then close the window.
- Check the guide again, and now you should see all the channels listed
We hope you will like our DirecTV remote codes article helpful in programming your Samsung Tv and. Samsung soundbar Remote and how to program ge universal remote to Samsung tv. Please share your feedback with us and any queries so we can better serve you. Also, Remember to comment if you are looking for any new universal remote code that still needs to be available here.